World Vision International Nepal (WVIN), an international Christian relief,development and advocacy organisation dedicated to working with children, families and communities to overcome poverty and injustice, is looking for potential Nepalese candidates to fill out the following position:
Job Location: WVIN, National Office, Lalitpur
No. of Vacancy: 1
Work Purpose: Provide administrative support in arranging domestic & international travels and coordinating internal and external communication needs in WVIN through face-to-face contact,telephone and mails so that WVIN can carry out its mission in Nepal. It includes the administrative support in keeping the leave record, letters out going and in coming, procurements stuff etc.
Minimum Qualification and Experience Required:
- Bachelor’s degree in Management/Business Studies or relevant subject from recognised university with at least two years secretarial experience with I/NGO, Embassy etc.
- Good knowledge of organizational communication procedures & protocols
- Strong interpersonal skills & customer service
- Good knowledge of global time zones
- Able to operating PABX
- Competent in using MS Word, MS Excel, PowerPoint presentation
- Excellent oral and written communications skills in English and Nepali
- Ability to work under pressure and can take additional responsibilities
- Willingness to commit to World Vision ethos, vision, mission and core values
- Self-motivated, confident, independent, positive learning attitude and concern for the poor and vulnerable people
Candidates fulfilling the criteria mentioned above may send in their complete ‘Curriculum Vitae (CV) with a statement of purpose’ quoting only the Job Title as the subject by 22 January 2017 before 17:00 hours to the address mentioned below:
World Vision International Nepal
People & Culture Department
Only short-listed candidates will be called for the subsequent selection procedure
WVIN reserves all rights to qualify/disqualify applications in any case
- For already registered users: Logon to meroJob.com with your user name and password.
- For new users: Create A New Account.
- Edit your profile (sections: Personal, Education, Other Information etc.).
- Click the ‘Apply Online’ button on this page.
- Check ‘Jobs I’ve applied to’ in the control panel of your profile to confirm your application status. If you have successfully applied, the job position and the organization name will be displayed in the list with the status of application sent.
Applications without disclosure of age and marks/percentage for each level of degree from SLC/equivalent onwards shall be disqualified.
All candidates are expected to be proficient in written/spoken English and Nepali and be computer literate with a working knowledge of office applications. For the position(s) mentioned above, candidates are expected to have a smart personality, pleasant and cheerful nature with excellent interpersonal skill coupled with a desire to excel and having a positive attitude.
Only shortlisted candidates will be called for the further selection process(es).The organization reserve the right to reject any/all applications without assigning any reason whatsoever. Canvassing at any stage of the processes shall lead to automatic disqualification.