"Trilogy Digital Media - TDM needs an Senior PHP Programmer to support our various projects."
Senior PHP Developer
Job Location: Kathmandu
No. of Vacancy: 1
- Advanced knowledge of PHP
- 3-5 yrs of extensive experience in a complex application development, implementation and support environment.
- Ability to learn new development techniques as needed
- Ability to integrate front-end templates with applications
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Knowledge of Twitter Bootstrap framework and solid understanding of HTML, CSS and JS
- Sound in English language
- Mentoring and assigning tasks to junior web developers to handle the development team altogether
- Working in PHP, Laravel, CodeIgniter and MySQL, and OpenSource CMS like Wordpress, Joomla and OpenCart etc
- Fresher's may not apply
We’re looking for a senior PHP programmer who is highly experienced in various web development projects. If you are highly motivated and skilled PHP programmer who possesses a strong knowledge of MVC based PHP frameworks, we’d love to hear from you. With deep understanding of PHP development, database modeling and design, and scalable web architectures, candidate should be able to create libraries, whole features from scratch and also be able to use frameworks and open source efficiently . It is not completely essential, but understanding the implementation of front-end code will be very beneficial.
- A respect of the industry-accepted standards, specifications and best practices
- Should be able to work under pressure
- Should be able to work overtime when required
- Responsive design and delivery experience
- Experience building sites to at least an AA standards
- Should be flexible and adaptable in changing working conditions.
Interested candidates with relevant qualification and experience are requested to apply with application & updated resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org stating the position applied as the subject of the email
- For already registered users: Logon to meroJob.com with your user name and password.
- For new users: Create A New Account.
- Edit your profile (sections: Personal, Education, Other Information etc.).
- Click the ‘Apply Online’ button on this page.
- Check ‘Jobs I’ve applied to’ in the control panel of your profile to confirm your application status. If you have successfully applied, the job position and the organization name will be displayed in the list with the status of application sent.
Applications without disclosure of age and marks/percentage for each level of degree from SLC/equivalent onwards shall be disqualified.
All candidates are expected to be proficient in written/spoken English and Nepali and be computer literate with a working knowledge of office applications. For the position(s) mentioned above, candidates are expected to have a smart personality, pleasant and cheerful nature with excellent interpersonal skill coupled with a desire to excel and having a positive attitude.
Only shortlisted candidates will be called for the further selection process(es).The organization reserve the right to reject any/all applications without assigning any reason whatsoever. Canvassing at any stage of the processes shall lead to automatic disqualification.