Smart Telecom Pvt Ltd, third largest telecom operator in the country, invites applications from qualified, intelligent, energetic, dynamic and result oriented individuals.
Job Location: Lalitpur
No. of Vacancy: 1
Offered Salary: Negotiable
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree
- Proven working experience in a front office handling receptionist responsibilities
- Telephone Skills
- Excellent Communication skills (verbal and written)
- Microsoft Office Skills
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive in dealing with issues that may arise
- Ability to organize, multitask, prioritize and work under pressure
- Welcome visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone, answering or referring inquiries
- Answer, screen and forward any incoming calls while providing basic information when needed
- Direct visitors by maintaining employee and department directories, giving instructions
- Maintain security by following procedures and controlling access, monitoring logbook, issuing visitor badges
- Arranging and booking meetings, conferences and conference telephone calls
- Receive and sort daily mail /deliveries/couriers
- Provide general administrative and clerical support
- Maintain the filing system and file all correspondence
- Maintain an adequate inventory of office supplies
- Provide word processing and secretarial support
- Assist the department and other staff as requested
Candidates fulfilling the criteria and interested in working with us may send their updated CV/Resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
- For already registered users: Logon to meroJob.com with your user name and password.
- For new users: Create A New Account.
- Edit your profile (sections: Personal, Education, Other Information etc.).
- Click the ‘Apply Online’ button on this page.
- Check ‘Jobs I’ve applied to’ in the control panel of your profile to confirm your application status. If you have successfully applied, the job position and the organization name will be displayed in the list with the status of application sent.
Applications without disclosure of age and marks/percentage for each level of degree from SLC/equivalent onwards shall be disqualified.
All candidates are expected to be proficient in written/spoken English and Nepali and be computer literate with a working knowledge of office applications. For the position(s) mentioned above, candidates are expected to have a smart personality, pleasant and cheerful nature with excellent interpersonal skill coupled with a desire to excel and having a positive attitude.
Only shortlisted candidates will be called for the further selection process(es).The organization reserve the right to reject any/all applications without assigning any reason whatsoever. Canvassing at any stage of the processes shall lead to automatic disqualification.