Laseter Language Training Center Pvt. Ltd. (LLTC) was established in the year 2015 with the purpose of improving the standard of English Language among Nepalese students and help them in their pursuit of success in life. It is centrally located in the heart of Madhyapur Thimi, Bhaktapur. LLTC offers a variety of courses ranging from general to comprehensive English, test preparation courses for IELTS, TOEFL, SAT and other specialized courses. Apart from these courses, time and again LLTC conducts various workshops and training programs for teachers.
LLTC believes in quality education, hence all the programs include intensive oral and written communicative instructions and practices to facilitate a smooth transition into international university academic programs at both undergraduate and graduate levels.
IELTS / TOFEL / English Language / SAT Instructor
Job Location: Gatthaghar, Madhyapur Thimi, Bhaktapur
No. of Vacancy: 1
Offered Salary: Negotiable
- Master’s degree in English
- A Master's degree in English with at least 3-5 years of teaching experience
- Candidates must possess passion to teach English from starter to advanced level using our American Headway Courses and should be able to teach IELTS, TOFEL and SAT courses
- Preference will be given to candidates with CELTA certification or TESOL
- Instructor must possess excellent presentation and communication skills
- Marking work, giving appropriate feedback and maintaining records of students progress and development
- The instructor will be responsible for delivering effective instructions pertaining to English Language and Test Preparation Courses.
Interested candidates must send their resumes along with a cover letter via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or in person to below address:
Laseter Language Training Center (LLTC)
Gatthaghar, Madhyapur Thimi, Bhakatapur, Nepal
(Opposite of Sangam Party Palace, Adjacent to Jagulu Tower)
Contact no. 6637097
- For already registered users: Logon to meroJob.com with your user name and password.
- For new users: Create A New Account.
- Edit your profile (sections: Personal, Education, Other Information etc.).
- Click the ‘Apply Online’ button on this page.
- Check ‘Jobs I’ve applied to’ in the control panel of your profile to confirm your application status. If you have successfully applied, the job position and the organization name will be displayed in the list with the status of application sent.
Applications without disclosure of age and marks/percentage for each level of degree from SLC/equivalent onwards shall be disqualified.
All candidates are expected to be proficient in written/spoken English and Nepali and be computer literate with a working knowledge of office applications. For the position(s) mentioned above, candidates are expected to have a smart personality, pleasant and cheerful nature with excellent interpersonal skill coupled with a desire to excel and having a positive attitude.
Only shortlisted candidates will be called for the further selection process(es).The organization reserve the right to reject any/all applications without assigning any reason whatsoever. Canvassing at any stage of the processes shall lead to automatic disqualification.