Aceon Software Pvt. Ltd., Founded in 2014, Aceon Software is a Company based in the Heartland of Nepal , Kathmandu.
Aceon Software was created on the principle of a company able to offer multiple facets of support for I Tech, whether it is Search Engine Optimization, Social Media Optimization, Social Media Marketing, Company based technical support or individual plan tech support. At Aceon Software , We pride ourselves in our talented team, Our enterpreneurial driven spirit, and our principle to resolve any Tech Support Requirements. We support small businesses by offering Solutions for the Small Business Owner, and cater to the Individual needing Technical Assistance 24/7.
For more information please visit our website www.aceonsoftware.com
For more detail you can follow us in Facebook: www.facebook.com/www.aceonsoftware.com.np
Customer Service Representative
Job Location: Thapathali Height-11, Kathmandu
No. of Vacancies: 20
Offered Salary: Negotiable
- Intermediate completed in any discipline with fluency in written and spoken English
- Intermediate running may also apply for Evening (Part Time) but must be of 18 years age at the time of application
- Should have very well spoken english
- Some experience is desirable through Freshers may apply
- Excellent communication skills
- Must have good convincing and interaction skill
- Mature attitude with a capability to discuss business issues
- Should know how to excel and exceed customer’s expectations by going the extra mile even in moderately stressful situations
- Friendly personality and team Player
- Ability to work under pressure
- Knowledge of IT industry and Customer Care will be added an advantage
- Deliver excellent customer service, at all times
- Provide a high quality phone and customer service support for end-user customer
- Other duties as assigned
Job Type: Evening and Night Shift
Evening (Part Time) - 6pm to 10pm
Night (Full Time) - 10pm to 6am
- For already registered users: Logon to meroJob.com with your user name and password.
- For new users: Create A New Account.
- Edit your profile (sections: Personal, Education, Other Information etc.).
- Click the ‘Apply Online’ button on this page.
- Check ‘Jobs I’ve applied to’ in the control panel of your profile to confirm your application status. If you have successfully applied, the job position and the organization name will be displayed in the list with the status of application sent.
Applications without disclosure of age and marks/percentage for each level of degree from SLC/equivalent onwards shall be disqualified.
All candidates are expected to be proficient in written/spoken English and Nepali and be computer literate with a working knowledge of office applications. For the position(s) mentioned above, candidates are expected to have a smart personality, pleasant and cheerful nature with excellent interpersonal skill coupled with a desire to excel and having a positive attitude.
Only shortlisted candidates will be called for the further selection process(es).The organization reserve the right to reject any/all applications without assigning any reason whatsoever. Canvassing at any stage of the processes shall lead to automatic disqualification.