A loving home for every child
SOS Childrens Villages Nepal is a non-political and non- denominational organization. It has been supporting children who have been orphaned, abandoned or whose families are unable to care for them. At present, there are 42 projects comprising of SOS Children’s Villages, SOS Hermann Gmeiner Schools, SOS Vocational Training Centers, SOS Youth Facilities, SOS Social Centers, SOS Community Based Family Strengthening Programme, SOS Medical Centre and other facilities.
SOS Community Based Family Strengthening Programme works towards the clear goal focuses on the prevention of family breakdown, capacity building of families as well as enhances community coping mechanisms. Through a strong sustainability policy, the programme seeks to improve general livelihood conditions, addresses children’s rights and children’s protection through establishing and strengthening safety net of children. For the upcoming program, SOS Children’s Village Dhangadhi invites an application from result oriented and highly motivated Nepalese citizens for the following position:
Family Strengthening Programme Coordinator
Job Location: SOS Children’s Villages Dhangadhi with frequent visit to the community
No. of Vacancy: 1
- Bachelor’s degree in Social Science with three years’ field/ relevant work experience or Master’s degree in Social Science with one-year field/ relevant work experience.
- S/he should have good language command both in English and Nepali (both written and speaking). Proficient in use of Microsoft Office Package, email and internet is a must.
- Experience of working with community based organization and local bodies (DDC and VDC) will be an added advantage and should possess two wheeler driving license.
- Must be a Nepali Citizen, must be below 35 years of age.
S/he will be responsible for
- Planning and coordination for the implementation of Family Strengthening Program activities.
- Responsible for monitoring, supervision, reporting the results of FSP activities operated at community levels.
- Building positive relationships with the Key Implementing Partners, Community Mobilizers, Local Stakeholders
Work Station: SOS Children’s Villages Dhangadhi with frequent visit to the community
Interested candidates are requested to apply with a handwritten application, Curriculum Vitae, copies of academic certificates, copy of citizenship certificate, recent passport sized photo and names of two referees by 18 th January, 2017 (5 th Magh, 2073) to:
SOS Children’s Village Dhangadhi
Attariya Nagar Palika, Ward. No. 11, Airport Road, Dhangadhi, Kailali
Only short listed candidates will be called for the further process. SOS Childrens Villages Nepal reserves the right to reject any or all the applications without assigning any reason whatsoever.
- For already registered users: Logon to meroJob.com with your user name and password.
- For new users: Create A New Account.
- Edit your profile (sections: Personal, Education, Other Information etc.).
- Click the ‘Apply Online’ button on this page.
- Check ‘Jobs I’ve applied to’ in the control panel of your profile to confirm your application status. If you have successfully applied, the job position and the organization name will be displayed in the list with the status of application sent.
Applications without disclosure of age and marks/percentage for each level of degree from SLC/equivalent onwards shall be disqualified.
All candidates are expected to be proficient in written/spoken English and Nepali and be computer literate with a working knowledge of office applications. For the position(s) mentioned above, candidates are expected to have a smart personality, pleasant and cheerful nature with excellent interpersonal skill coupled with a desire to excel and having a positive attitude.
Only shortlisted candidates will be called for the further selection process(es).The organization reserve the right to reject any/all applications without assigning any reason whatsoever. Canvassing at any stage of the processes shall lead to automatic disqualification.