Proshore is an international IT company with offices in Nepal and the Netherlands with a team of professionals who collaborate closely. We employ our own method when doing so, and we set up our company in an accordingly opinionated, special way.
Senior PHP Developer
Job Location: Kathmandu
No. of Vacancy: 1
Offered Salary: Negotiable
If you have a deep interest in software and its ability to impact and improve the process of governance, we are interested in talking to you.
Proshore is seeking a Sr. PHP developer who is dedicated to their craft, writes code that they are proud of and can hit the ground running for our Application team. The right candidate will write maintainable, fast PHP to a high standard, and make architectural and system design decisions.
We have a casual, open office environment in Tinkune within walking distance of the Kantipur Publication Building. If this description and the items below seem like a potential fit we look forward to hearing from you.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
- Write clean, well designed and maintainable code
- A minimum of 3+ year of experience
- Knowledge of framework such as Laravel/Phalcon/CakePHP/Zend/Yii etc. will be an added advantage
- Good knowledge of relational database and version control tools
- Passion for software design and coding practices
- Experience in an Agile development environment
- Relevant Bachelor's degree
What makes you attractive
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be a good team player
- Must be a quick learner
- Competitive Salary
- Dashain Bonus
- Lunch Facility
- Health Insurance
- Flexible Timing
- 5 working days
- Career enhancement opportunities
- Performance Bonus
- Regular Team Building Activities and Outing
Interested candidates can send their updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- For already registered users: Logon to meroJob.com with your user name and password.
- For new users: Create A New Account.
- Edit your profile (sections: Personal, Education, Other Information etc.).
- Click the ‘Apply Online’ button on this page.
- Check ‘Jobs I’ve applied to’ in the control panel of your profile to confirm your application status. If you have successfully applied, the job position and the organization name will be displayed in the list with the status of application sent.
Applications without disclosure of age and marks/percentage for each level of degree from SLC/equivalent onwards shall be disqualified.
All candidates are expected to be proficient in written/spoken English and Nepali and be computer literate with a working knowledge of office applications. For the position(s) mentioned above, candidates are expected to have a smart personality, pleasant and cheerful nature with excellent interpersonal skill coupled with a desire to excel and having a positive attitude.
Only shortlisted candidates will be called for the further selection process(es).The organization reserve the right to reject any/all applications without assigning any reason whatsoever. Canvassing at any stage of the processes shall lead to automatic disqualification.