Kaymu.com.np is Nepal's largest ecommerce platform that runs on a marketplace model to connect buyers and sellers. Kaymu operates in more than 20 countries across Asia and Africa, and is backed by Ooredoo, CDC and Rocket Internet, one of the world's largest ecommerce focused venture capital firms and startup incubators.
Learn more about Kaymu: www.kaymu.com.np
Learn more about Rocket Internet: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2jqiJX7_pzA
Account cum Admin Assistant
Job Location: Kathmandu
No. of Vacancy: 1
Offered Salary: Negotiable
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or Accounting
Account cum Admin Assistant will be responsible to maintain daily transactions. S/he will also assist the finance manager with assigned ad hoc tasks.
- Maintain daily accounts and perform administrative tasks.
- Prepare and issue invoices for billing purposes.
- Manage and monitor daily office operations as well as resources.
- Handle incoming calls and maintain record of the incoming calls/faxes.
- Perform other duties on ad hoc basis.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Should have at least 1 year experience of accounting; experience with tax is an advantage.
- Should be able to use Tally.
- Excellent Communication skills (written and verbal) in English and Nepali.
- Good knowledge of Excel and strong database skills.
- Strong financial as well as analytical ability.
- Enthusiastic and proactive.
- 25-35 years old
- Unparalleled personal and professional growth opportunities.
- Unique opportunity to learn about e-commerce and scale-up the concept in Nepal.
- Chance to work on international projects with creative minds in a fun working environment.
- Five days a week (Monday to Friday) 9 AM to 6 PM working hours.
- For already registered users: Logon to meroJob.com with your user name and password.
- For new users: Create A New Account.
- Edit your profile (sections: Personal, Education, Other Information etc.).
- Click the ‘Apply Online’ button on this page.
- Check ‘Jobs I’ve applied to’ in the control panel of your profile to confirm your application status. If you have successfully applied, the job position and the organization name will be displayed in the list with the status of application sent.
Applications without disclosure of age and marks/percentage for each level of degree from SLC/equivalent onwards shall be disqualified.
All candidates are expected to be proficient in written/spoken English and Nepali and be computer literate with a working knowledge of office applications. For the position(s) mentioned above, candidates are expected to have a smart personality, pleasant and cheerful nature with excellent interpersonal skill coupled with a desire to excel and having a positive attitude.
Only shortlisted candidates will be called for the further selection process(es).The organization reserve the right to reject any/all applications without assigning any reason whatsoever. Canvassing at any stage of the processes shall lead to automatic disqualification.