We are a reputed travel company.
Travel and Tour Manager (Male -2 | Female - 2)
Job Location: Kathmandu
No. of Vacancies: 4
Offered Salary: Negotiable
- Bachelor's degree in Travel and Tourism management or related field
- Minimum two years of work experience.
- Knowledge of Domestic and International Ticketing.
- Managers should possess the skills to effectively manage and communicate with tour participants.
- Should work well under pressure.
- He should be someone who have a lot of contacts with promoters, venues and just people in general.
- Independently handle the office.
- Tour managers must confirm reservations, deal with promoters, manage tour finances, and ticket agents.
- Reaponsible for managing promotional events, overseeing the needs of tour participants.
- They make sure that the travel runs smoothly from venue to venue without any issue.
- They also manage the schedules of the travel group and look after their finances.
Please send your updated CV at email@example.com
- For already registered users: Logon to meroJob.com with your user name and password.
- For new users: Create A New Account.
- Edit your profile (sections: Personal, Education, Other Information etc.).
- Click the ‘Apply Online’ button on this page.
- Check ‘Jobs I’ve applied to’ in the control panel of your profile to confirm your application status. If you have successfully applied, the job position and the organization name will be displayed in the list with the status of application sent.
Applications without disclosure of age and marks/percentage for each level of degree from SLC/equivalent onwards shall be disqualified.
All candidates are expected to be proficient in written/spoken English and Nepali and be computer literate with a working knowledge of office applications. For the position(s) mentioned above, candidates are expected to have a smart personality, pleasant and cheerful nature with excellent interpersonal skill coupled with a desire to excel and having a positive attitude.
Only shortlisted candidates will be called for the further selection process(es).The organization reserve the right to reject any/all applications without assigning any reason whatsoever. Canvassing at any stage of the processes shall lead to automatic disqualification.