EBPEARLS is a professional web design and development company committed to provide professional and affordable web sites.
With a team of over 100 IT professionals, we have a well established and comprehensive skill base, with the extensive experience and resources to provide you with innovative and cost effective web based solutions.
Asst. Project Manager (.NET)
Job Location: Lalitpur
No. of Vacancy: 1
Offered Salary: Negotiable
- Should have completed Bachelors in Computer Engineering preferably with MBA degree
- Should have work experience as .NET developer for at least 2 yrs and as a team leader or project manager for few years
- Excellent analytical skills and planning skills
- Must have leadership skills and problem solving ability
- Excellent project management and team management skills
- Must have proactive and enthusiastic nature
- Should have creativity and innovativeness
- Must be research oriented
- Accountability and Responsible nature
- Self motivated, positive attitude and strong zeal towards learning
- To understand project requirement document and prepare initial project proposal
- To communicate with the clients throughout the project development
- To estimate the time and resource required for the project
- To analyze risk for the project, and plan for its mitigation
- To prepare storyboard of the project on approval of project estimation
- To work closely with the team leaders for project planning and breakdown into tasks and sub tasks
- To plan the human resource for the project, and assign/delegate project tasks to team leaders, programmers, designers and quality analysts
- To monitor and track the projects for assuring timely delivery of quality project
- To assure the quality control of the project through quality analysts
- To ensure the use of project management system by the project members for project reporting
- To document the project in the form of project proposal, storyboard, project status/progress report, project closure report and project compilation report with thorough analysis
- Responsible for conducting daily meetings with team leader, programmers, designers and quality analysts to track the project and plan for the day, and prepare meeting minutes
- To obtain daily work plan and work status report from the project members
- To conduct weekly meetings and project review meetings without failure, and prepare meeting minutes
- To evaluate the performance of the project members regularly, in company’s format
- To ensure the development of the employees through on-the-job training or specific training, and coordinate with HR & Admin Manager to conduct such trainings
- Any other tasks as assigned by Project Coordinator or Director
Freshers and the candidates from non-IT background may not apply.
- For already registered users: Logon to meroJob.com with your user name and password.
- For new users: Create A New Account.
- Edit your profile (sections: Personal, Education, Other Information etc.).
- Click the ‘Apply Online’ button on this page.
- Check ‘Jobs I’ve applied to’ in the control panel of your profile to confirm your application status. If you have successfully applied, the job position and the organization name will be displayed in the list with the status of application sent.
Applications without disclosure of age and marks/percentage for each level of degree from SLC/equivalent onwards shall be disqualified.
All candidates are expected to be proficient in written/spoken English and Nepali and be computer literate with a working knowledge of office applications. For the position(s) mentioned above, candidates are expected to have a smart personality, pleasant and cheerful nature with excellent interpersonal skill coupled with a desire to excel and having a positive attitude.
Only shortlisted candidates will be called for the further selection process(es).The organization reserve the right to reject any/all applications without assigning any reason whatsoever. Canvassing at any stage of the processes shall lead to automatic disqualification.