EBPEARLS is a professional web design and development company committed to provide professional and affordable web sites.
With a team of over 100 IT professionals, we have a well established and comprehensive skill base, with the extensive experience and resources to provide you with innovative and cost effective web based solutions.
Marketing and Sales Intern
Job Location: Lalitpur
No. of Vacancies: 10
Offered Salary: Negotiable
- Should have completed Bachelor's Degree in Management (BBA, BBS, BBIS, BIM) preferably with marketing specialization
- Smart personality
- High learning zeal
- Creative and Innovative
- Ability to convince people
After one successful batch of interns, we are now looking for more interns in marketing and sales to reach more clients. The interns shall:
- Approach the clients and communicate them about our product through direct visit
- Collect client information and insert into our MIS
- Promote and sell company's product to the clients
- Write summative content fromt the information collected
- Keep in regular touch with the clients
The interns will be provided with necessary trainings including communication skills, salesmanship and content writing for better results.
By the end of the internship, the interns will have:
- Improved communication and interpersonal skills
- Developed marketing skills
- Developed professionalism
Successful completion of internship shall lead to full time job opportunity.
- For already registered users: Logon to meroJob.com with your user name and password.
- For new users: Create A New Account.
- Edit your profile (sections: Personal, Education, Other Information etc.).
- Click the ‘Apply Online’ button on this page.
- Check ‘Jobs I’ve applied to’ in the control panel of your profile to confirm your application status. If you have successfully applied, the job position and the organization name will be displayed in the list with the status of application sent.
Applications without disclosure of age and marks/percentage for each level of degree from SLC/equivalent onwards shall be disqualified.
All candidates are expected to be proficient in written/spoken English and Nepali and be computer literate with a working knowledge of office applications. For the position(s) mentioned above, candidates are expected to have a smart personality, pleasant and cheerful nature with excellent interpersonal skill coupled with a desire to excel and having a positive attitude.
Only shortlisted candidates will be called for the further selection process(es).The organization reserve the right to reject any/all applications without assigning any reason whatsoever. Canvassing at any stage of the processes shall lead to automatic disqualification.