EBPEARLS is a professional web design and development company committed to provide professional and affordable web sites.
With a team of over 100 IT professionals, we have a well established and comprehensive skill base, with the extensive experience and resources to provide you with innovative and cost effective web based solutions.
Job Location: Lalitpur
No. of Vacancy: 1
Offered Salary: Negotiable
- Bachelors in Computer Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum 3+ years experience in web designing.
- Should have outstanding designing skills
- Excellent knowledge about user interface, browser compatibility and Web 2.0
- Excellent analytical skills and planning skills
- Should possess creativity and innovativeness
- Self motivated, positive attitude and strong zeal towards learning
- To work closely with the development team and create excellent designs to develop high end websites
- To redesign the existing designs of website and web components as per requirement
- To prepare work plan for the project tasks daily, and provide the work status report at the end of the day based on the work plan prepared
- To communicate to the Project Manager/Team Leader with efficiency, accuracy, progress and/or delays on the project tasks
- To share knowledge and ideas among other designers on the project or tools used, or on any innovation made during the projectTo maintain conducive working environment
Other Specific Requirements:
- Should be able to work under pressure
- Should be able to work overtime when required
- Should be flexible and adaptable in changing working conditions
- FRESHERS MAY NOT APPLY
- For already registered users: Logon to meroJob.com with your user name and password.
- For new users: Create A New Account.
- Edit your profile (sections: Personal, Education, Other Information etc.).
- Click the ‘Apply Online’ button on this page.
- Check ‘Jobs I’ve applied to’ in the control panel of your profile to confirm your application status. If you have successfully applied, the job position and the organization name will be displayed in the list with the status of application sent.
Applications without disclosure of age and marks/percentage for each level of degree from SLC/equivalent onwards shall be disqualified.
All candidates are expected to be proficient in written/spoken English and Nepali and be computer literate with a working knowledge of office applications. For the position(s) mentioned above, candidates are expected to have a smart personality, pleasant and cheerful nature with excellent interpersonal skill coupled with a desire to excel and having a positive attitude.
Only shortlisted candidates will be called for the further selection process(es).The organization reserve the right to reject any/all applications without assigning any reason whatsoever. Canvassing at any stage of the processes shall lead to automatic disqualification.