Job Location: Lalitpur
No. of Vacancy: 1
Offered Salary: Negotiable
- Should hold BBA or equivalent degree
- Strong knowledge and expertise in all aspects of Administration management
- Excellent communication and analytical skills
- Excellent time management and planning skills
- Accountability and responsible nature
- Proactive, self motivated, positive attitude and strong zeal towards learning
- Monitor office maintenance including office cleanliness, canteen management, security management
- Monitor attendance and punctuality of the employees through check in and checkout time, and provide monthly attendance report to Accounts department
- Monitor overtimes cases of the employees, and provide overtime report to the Accounts department
- Conduct/coordinate meetings and prepare meeting minutes
- Coordinate with HR Department and facilitate socializing events within the company premises or outside
- Act as a liaison with outside vendors and staff member
Other Specific Requirements:
- Should be able to work under pressure
- Should be able to work overtime when required
- Should be flexible and adaptable in changing working conditions
- Should abide by all organizational rules and regulations
- Should be accountable to one’s job and responsibilities
- Should maintain high professional etiquette and demonstrate best manners
Working experience in housekeeping issues will be an added advantage.
- For already registered users: Logon to meroJob.com with your user name and password.
- For new users: Create A New Account.
- Edit your profile (sections: Personal, Education, Other Information etc.).
- Click the ‘Apply Online’ button on this page.
- Check ‘Jobs I’ve applied to’ in the control panel of your profile to confirm your application status. If you have successfully applied, the job position and the organization name will be displayed in the list with the status of application sent.
Applications without disclosure of age and marks/percentage for each level of degree from SLC/equivalent onwards shall be disqualified.
All candidates are expected to be proficient in written/spoken English and Nepali and be computer literate with a working knowledge of office applications. For the position(s) mentioned above, candidates are expected to have a smart personality, pleasant and cheerful nature with excellent interpersonal skill coupled with a desire to excel and having a positive attitude.
Only shortlisted candidates will be called for the further selection process(es).The organization reserve the right to reject any/all applications without assigning any reason whatsoever. Canvassing at any stage of the processes shall lead to automatic disqualification.