Braindigit is one of the leading IT Company in Nepal established in 2008 with a view of taking businesses online with ease and finesse. Braindigit team consists of management and IT Professionals – best in the industry, Nepal. We started our journey with few people in the beginning of 2008, and now we are more than 100 team members, and growing.For more information, www.braindigit.com
Senior .NET Developer
Job Location: Kathmandu
No. of Vacancies: 4
- Graduate from recognized university/institution with proven experience in the field
The .Net Developer will design, modifies, develops, writes and implements software programming application and components. S/he will guide junior members in the team, and is responsible for delivering quality results on the projects.
- Design, code and test new web & Windows software applications
- Enhance existing systems by analyzing business objectives, preparing an action plan and identifying areas for modification and improvement
- Maintain existing software systems by identifying and correcting software defects
- Research and develop skills in new technologies
- Proactively initiate, develop, and maintain effective working relationships with team members
- Good knowledge of ASP.NET, MS SQL, and ASP.NET MVC
- Knowledge of XML schemas, Open Source CMS
- Knowledge of client server and internet systems architectures
- Proficiencies in HTML 5/XHTML
- Scripting in different framework like - Jquery, angular, backbone & React JS would be an added advantage
- Able to design reusable objects and to understands browser specific compatibility issues
- Understand the benefits of the various design methodologies and object oriented environments & designs
What We Offer:
We offer an exciting, fun and friendly work environment along with several great benefits (five working days in week, Insurance, PF, CIT, Gratuity, Festival Allowance, recreational and team building activities and more).
At BRAINDIGIT, employees are encouraged to bring their innovative and creative ideas to work and to take up challenges. Everyone is given opportunities to learn and develop through knowledge sharing across the whole organization and a career growth plan that fits their ambition.
Note: Please update your resume in merojob before you apply online. Only serious applicants will be considered for further screening process.
If you want to join a committed and hard-working team and if you enjoy the energy of a startup environment, you'll thrive at BRAINDIGIT!
Please send your CV and a letter of motivation before, to: HR@braindigit.com
- For already registered users: Logon to meroJob.com with your user name and password.
- For new users: Create A New Account.
- Edit your profile (sections: Personal, Education, Other Information etc.).
- Click the ‘Apply Online’ button on this page.
- Check ‘Jobs I’ve applied to’ in the control panel of your profile to confirm your application status. If you have successfully applied, the job position and the organization name will be displayed in the list with the status of application sent.
Applications without disclosure of age and marks/percentage for each level of degree from SLC/equivalent onwards shall be disqualified.
All candidates are expected to be proficient in written/spoken English and Nepali and be computer literate with a working knowledge of office applications. For the position(s) mentioned above, candidates are expected to have a smart personality, pleasant and cheerful nature with excellent interpersonal skill coupled with a desire to excel and having a positive attitude.
Only shortlisted candidates will be called for the further selection process(es).The organization reserve the right to reject any/all applications without assigning any reason whatsoever. Canvassing at any stage of the processes shall lead to automatic disqualification.